Activated Charcoal Soap
An ALL NATURAL activated charcoal soap designed to detoxify impurities and remove excess oils from your skin without drying it out. It includes Hemp Seed Oil known for keeping the skin hydrated while creating a wonderful lather in soap. This clarifying and exfoliating bar has a beautiful blend of lemon, lemongass and tea tree essential oils that are all known to benefit the skin.
This bar is intended to stimulate and exfoliate, please do so with care, especially those of
you with sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Hemp Oil, Activated Charcoal, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract
Type: Cold Process Soap
Full Size: 1 Bar 4.25 oz.
Essential Oil Usage: IFRA compliant
Dimensions: Length 3.5 in. Height: 2.5 in. Width: 1in.
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Colors
Variations: Handcrafted soaps made in small batches usually have small variations in weight and appearance.
Care and Safety Tips
This soap contains glycerin, a humectant, that is great for your skin but requires some handling tips to extend its useful life.
- Store is a cool dry place and allow your soap to be exposed to the air. Remove any plastic wrapping and allow your soap to breathe.
To extend the life of your handcrafted soap between uses, place it away from running water in a well-draining soap dish or rack and allow it to dry. Your handcrafted soap has naturally high glycerin content and retains moisture so it will get “mushy” if left to sit in water.
- If soap gets in your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Some soaps contain exfoliants, please be careful and check for sensitivity.
- Check the ingredients carefully, especially if you have allergies, sensitivities, or are pregnant or breastfeeding as some additives, essential oils, or scents may not be recommended during pregnancy.
- If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.