Harvest Spice Wax Melt
Reminiscent of the warmth of home and family gatherings. It encapsulates the aroma of fall and sets the mood for Thanksgiving. Great for any fall gathering, cozy nights, kitchen chats, or when curled up on the couch in the evening. This is the perfect combination of the warm winter spices of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg with a hint of musk and fresh apple.
Ingredients: Soy Wax, Fragrance
Type: Packs come in 6 break away cubes with a total weight of 2.7 oz per pack.
Volume: 2.7oz (76.5G)
Scent Time: 12+ hours using 2 - 3 cubes
Fragrance: Non-Toxic, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free
Dimensions: Width 2.5 in. Height: 3.5 in.
Other: Hand Poured and made in small batches
Wax Melt Care and Safety Tips
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Wax melts are designed to be used with a wax warmer which can be electrical or provided by another heat source such as a tea light.
- Place one or more wax melts into the warmer for the scent to be released from the melt pool.
- For a larger melt pool and therefore a stronger throw, place additional cubes into your wax warmer. (This will depend on your warmer size.)
- Scented, clean wax (no toxins, carcinogens, pollutants, and phthalate-free) without a wick that can be reused until the scent disappears.
- May be stored in container for reuse.
- Do not handle while melter or wax is hot.
- Do not touch hot wax.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin and eyes, as contact may cause irritation.
- Do not add water to wax.
- Turn off heat source when you are finished.
- May stain fabric and other surfaces.