It's island time with this exotic blend of tropical fruits and white florals. This scent can make cool days hot and hot days cool like the magic of the islands!
This fragrance has notes of fresh coconut and a citrus pop and is infused with natural essential oils, including clove bud, lime, and eucalyptus.
Handcrafted with high quality natural ingredients, this soap lathers up nicely and will leave you refreshingly clean.
Ingredients: Our handcrafted soaps are made in small batches using olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, sodium lactate, and FDA approved micas and fragrance.
Type: Cold Process Soap
Full Size: 1 Bar 4.25 oz.
Fragrance Usage: IFRA compliant
Dimensions: Length 3.5 in. Height: 2.5 in. Width: 1in.
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Colors
Variations: Handcrafted soaps made in small batches usually have small variations in weight and appearance.
Care and Safety Tips
This soap contains glycerin, a humectant, that is great for your skin but requires some handling tips to extend its useful life.
- Store is a cool dry place and allow your soap to be exposed to the air. Remove any plastic wrapping and allow your soap to breathe.
To extend the life of your handcrafted soap between uses, place it away from running water in a well-draining soap dish or rack and allow it to dry. Your handcrafted soap has naturally high glycerin content and retains moisture so it will get “mushy” if left to sit in water.
- If soap gets in your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Some soaps contain exfoliants, please be careful and check for sensitivity.
- Check the ingredients carefully, especially if you have allergies, sensitivities, or are pregnant or breastfeeding as some additives, essential oils, or scents may not be recommended during pregnancy.
- If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.