Sea Salt and Orchid
An elegant, delicate blend of soft floral notes meets sea salt highlights to create a light, airy, floral candle that transports you to an upscale spa where relaxation is your desire.
Crisp ozonic top notes blend into mid notes of sea salt, lush green leaves, and intoxicating freesia all resting on a base of tonka bean, amber, and a hint of musk.
Ingredients: Premium Soy Wax, Fragrance, Wooden Wick
Type: Glass Container Candle with Brushed Metal Lid
Volume: 8.5 oz. / 240g
Burn Time: 45+ hours
Fragrance: Non-Toxic, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free
Number of Wicks: 1
Wick Material: Wood
Dimensions: Width 3.06 in. Height: 3.5 in.
Other: Hand Poured and made in small batches
Candle Care and Safety Tips
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before each use for optimal performance.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, fans or air currants.
- To avoid tunneling, burn candles until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container usually 1 hour for every inch of your candle width (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Burn candles no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After extinguishing the flame, straighten and center the wick.
- Do not leave your candles unattended.
- Place candles away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Do not move your candle while it is burning. Extinguish and allow to cool completely before re-lighting.
- If your candle wick is centered and your candle is burning unevenly, it is in a drafty area.
- Discontinue burning when 1/2" of wax remains in the container.
- Extinguish flame if it seems unusually strong, smoky, or sparking.
Current Processing time is within 1 to 3 business days (This excludes holidays and weekends.)
Returns and Exchanges (See Exceptions):
We are committed to your ME time experience, however, due to the handmade nature of our products, and in keeping with our committment of safty and hygiene, we do not accept returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us ... so that we may assist you.
Please note the following exceptions to our return policy:
- Candles that are damaged or broken in transit.
Please inspect your order carefully upon arrival.
If your candle is broken or damaged during transit, please reach out to us via..... with a photo of the entire order in the original packaging showing the damage incurred so we may issue a refund.
Please contact your local Post Office if your package is lost. If they cannot locate your package, please reach out to us at...