She Shed artisan soap is designed specifically for that special time you spend alone enjoying life itself. Fragranced with the sweet, soft, scent of lavender.
This amazing scent is not your ordinary lavender, it's a mix of lavender, eucalyptus, star anise, hemp seed, oat milk, and fresh hay along with notes of cedar, musk, patchouli, and tonka bean to bring you that peaceful feeling.
Ingredients: White Soap Base, Clear Soap Base, Hemp Soap Base, Himalayan Salt, FDA approved Dyes and Micas, Fragrance
Type: Melt and Pour Soap
Full Size: 1 Bar 4.5 oz.
Fragrance: Non-Toxic, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free
Dimensions: Length 3.5 in. Height: 2.25 in. Width: 1in.
Variations: Handcrafted soaps made in small batches usually have small variations in weight and appearance.
Care and Safety Tips
This soap contains glycerin, a humectant, that is great for your skin but requires some handling tips to extend its useful life.
- Store in a cool dry place in its original wrapping. Its high glycerin content attracts moisture from the air which can cause “glycerin dew” when exposed.
- Glycerin dew may form on soaps left in the shower over time. If you are not using it for a week or more, you may wrap the soap in cling wrap or simply rinse off the glycerin dew and continue use. Beads of glycerin does not affect the quality of the soap.
- If soap gets in your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Some soaps contain exfoliants, please be careful and check for sensitivity.
- Check the ingredients carefully, especially if you have allergies, sensitivities, or are pregnant or breastfeeding as some additives, essential oils, or scents may not be recommended during pregnancy.
- If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.