White Birch Candle
Create a beautiful, sophisticated aroma that will fill your home in autumn and put you in the mood for some holiday cheer all season long. This candle has notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness for the holiday season.
The fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchoulie, and cedar leaf.
Ingredients: Premium Soy Wax, Fragrance, Wooden Wick
Type: Glass Container Candle with Brushed Metal Lid
Volume: 8.5 oz. / 240g
Burn Time: 45+ hours
Fragrance: Non-Toxic, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free
Number of Wicks: 1
Wick Material: Wood
Dimensions: Width 3.06 in. Height: 3.5 in.
Other: Hand Poured and made in small batches
Candle Care and Safety Tips
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before each use for optimal performance.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, fans or air currants.
- To avoid tunneling, burn candles until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container usually 1 hour for every inch of your candle width (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Burn candles no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After extinguishing the flame, straighten and center the wick.
- Do not leave your candles unattended.
- Place candles away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Do not move your candle while it is burning. Extinguish and allow to cool completely before re-lighting.
- If your candle wick is centered and your candle is burning unevenly, it is in a drafty area.
- Discontinue burning when 1/2" of wax remains in the container.
- Extinguish flame if it seems unusually strong, smoky, or sparking.